- Send Inquiry
Umbilical / hose reels / transponder winches
Hose reel, umbilical or transponder winches are chiefly built for special purposes. Their drive can be: electric, hydraulic or pneumatic. They can be executed with a self-braking wormgear or planetary gear, depending on load specification. Hose reels are used to reel hoses for fresh water supply, fuel supply and hydraulic oil or to reel electrical power supply cables.
Umbilical winches are used to reel hoses, signal cables, coax or even fibre optic cables. Most of them are equipped with slip rings and/or rotating swivels. Transponder winches used for powered transponders are chiefly applied with electrical signal cables and have, in most cases, an electrical slip ring mounted.
Winches can be supplied complete with an A-frame if required.
Industrial Winch™ provides systems for all applications. Our systems can be found on the following type of constructions: offshore heavy lift vessels, offshore semi-subs, diving support vessels, research vessels, cable and pipe laying vessels and others.
- Radial piston air or hydraulic motors
- Self-braking wormgear, helical bevel, planetary or slew gear transmissions
- Heavy duty construction
- IP 56 TENV 400 V AC / 3 phases / 50 Hz braked motors (or 440/3/60)
- Double layer 2-component conservation according ISO 12944 category C2-Low, colour RAL 5010
General options for winches
- Drum divider flange
- Grooved drum
- Drum guard
- Pressure roller
- Spindle limit switch
- Encoder + Spindle limit switch
- Claw clutch
- Friction clutch
- Slack wire switch
- Pneumatic spindle limit switch
- Manual band brake
- Hydraulic operated band brake
- Pendant remote control
- Pneumatic control valve
- Spooling gear
- Additional rope anchor
- Slip ring
- Manual emergency crank (on electric motor)
|Article code customized product:||on request|
*For more storage, higher / lower speed or change any parameter, please contact with us